EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!

In light of the recent events and the fact that I work
with computers wether I want to or not. I would have
to say that I'm constanly anal about keeping my Norton
Corporate account up to date. I can not afford for my
machines to freeze or to become targets to this viri.
Having said that and as anal (figuratibly) as I can be
about that I still had one of our computer at work
become ill wich I quickly fixed. Even with the best of
software out there we can never be 100% sure that we
are bullet proof. My machine at work has been free of
the sasser and so have been my home and g/f computer.

So I guess that what Im trying to say is that as of 2
weeks ago(even longer if you count all the other Virus
alerts) all 3 of the pc's that I would have used to
write into the list are under close guard so they dont
become infected.

I would honestly dubt that anyone would malisiously
intent to infect this list. (with in the group), but I
also do encourage people to check their shit!!!

With that said I have check my shit 3 times.
Cheers,
Tony
(now shitless in Baltimore)

We just can not get away from the ass topics....

--- Calimus <calimus@techography.net> wrote:
> I think what Patrick was trying to say basicly, is
> that everyone on the
> list needs to check their shit.  Once done, any
> e-mail he continues to
> get, he will check the heaers and block the IP
> address in which the
> header says it was sent from.  If that hold true and
> the list is clean,
> then he won't be blocking anyone on the list.
>
> Thats basicly what I got out of the e-mail he sent.
> A large chunk of
> the e-mail was also a PSA stating that we all should
> take some
> net-responcability and clean up out systems and do
> our best to keep them
> clean.

=====
"I would believe only in a god who could dance"