Cincy meets this year,

Hey    whats  up, all   i  have  been  out of the  loop  for awhile,   because  I  haven't  really  been  using  the  computer,   I  was   curious  as  to  to  if  the   yearly  cincy  meet  at  Dauns   house  is  going  on this  year?, as  I  would  like to  come  this  year  if  so,  I  remember  last  year  there  was  a  signup  that  went  through  the  list,  I  probably  missed  it  or  something  being  this late,   so  could  someone  get me  up  to date on   if  anything  is going  on  this  year,  Scott  Kraus,

Yellow Seidl scirocco
grey  callaway MK1
Red  oettinger  16v Turbo Mk2