Cincy meets this year,

so which car you bringing this year?

sk7503@aol.com wrote:Hey whats up, all i have been out of the loop for awhile, because I haven't really been using the computer, I was curious as to to if the yearly cincy meet at Dauns house is going on this year?, as I would like to come this year if so, I remember last year there was a signup that went through the list, I probably missed it or something being this late, so could someone get me up to date on if anything is going on this year, Scott Kraus,

Yellow Seidl scirocco
grey callaway MK1
Red oettinger 16v Turbo Mk2

ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b