Archive searches

Oooh, hey that's better... what'd ya do?

Actually, it must've been me I guess, because it seems to be working
fine now.  Weird.  I didn't restart Netscrape or anything, it just seems
to be working now, but this morning it would say:

    Result for query 'thermostat'

    Found 0 matches in 0 files.

And as I said, I even tried "Scirocco" and got the same thing... funny huh?

Thanks for looking into it!

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
  '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L