planned routes & lotsa ?s

Us Nor-Easters usually gather in Buffalo early Friday am, and do the
remaining 7 hours in one day. Then the return trip on Sunday. Folks from the
GWN ( like me) and from further on down I-90 (like Julie who's up towards
Albany in beautiful? Amsterdam) join the convoy in Buffalo. Sometimes they
gather in mini convoys before that. But it all gets solidified closer to the
date.
Cathy