planned routes & lotsa ?s

Us Nor-way-further-easters usually head south to Wilmington, DE and then
trek due west across the great state of PA.

Rich, does the standing-plan hold for this go-around?

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace