Cincy Info / Questions

Dan,

Sincere apologies. Please chalk up my aggressive behavior to lack of sleep
and recent arena viewed hockey (w/ short lived overtime).

Anything to get those interested the info is much appreciated and I should
have invoked the "Wait 5 min. and think about it" rule as well as reading
further to find the attachment of one of my previous emails on the subject
to the end of the one you posted (hence lack of snippage).

I'll post my headcount and inventory stuff to watercooled and stop being
such a noise maker.

Good idea and good job!

Tim

Woke up this mornin' an' I had myself a beer,
Yeah, Ah woke up this mornin' an' I had myself a beer
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
		-- Jim Morrison, "Roadhouse Blues"

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Dan Smith wrote:

> Well yeah, I just find email difficult to work with when organizing something and so moved all the links to the forums as well as posted up more specific info. The idea is to find out at least a month in advance how many sites we'll need and then try to reserve a bunch all together in a decent area. We'll see how it works. Whenever I try to organize something, a dark cloud of anti-motivation seems to move in around everyone and the thing never gets off the ground. I also hate planning things last minute and leaving lots of stuff up in the air, hence my slightly zealous participation in this camping thing.
>
> Dan
>
> stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:
> Ummmm......... Dan?
>
> Been there......Done that........your preaching to the choir Bub!
> I'm the one who posted links here and everything.
>
> Be happy to see you there though. ;^}
>
> Tim
>

> Xerox does it again and again and again and ...
>
> On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Dan Smith wrote:
>
> > Please check out the forums, http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2597#2597 as I have just posted a whole crapload of info on Cowan State Park. That's the place to be, because I don't think you can get closer than 6mi. Showers are kind of limited, but that's no biggie. Bathrooms are plentiful and are regular flush toilets.
> >
> > Dan
<snip>