Cincy Info / Questions

Sounds awesome so far Daun... although, even if you planned nothing, just
getting together and seeing the whole gang makes it worth every minute!!

Sappy stuff aside, I'd be more than willing to help with Grocery store runs
and what not if a traditional cook out is what happens.  Don't leave the
cooking up to me, unless charred burgers and un-etible food is what people
are craving.

As for the sweet video night, I believe that Anson and I will have some
videos prepared from the "winter beater wars" events here in Vermont (if
we're permitted to show them... I have to admit there's some rates "R"
material in there.  Oh, and the "R" rating is for excessive use of
"R"ednecks.)

Anyway... cincy won't come soon enough!  Can't wait!!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie