Archive searches

I made a post asking for the specs (pitch) on the two 11mm bolts for the
thermostat housing so that I may find a replacement for the one I busted
the head from while undergoing t-stat removal. (Head weakened by rust).
After I figure out how to get Lil' Stubby out, I will need to get a new
one in. Finding a replacement on a Sunday may be easier if I know the
specs (I do have one good bolt to shop around).  Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks!

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L