That 26k Mk2 on Ebay - SOLD for $8,300!!!

I will say that he is trying to keep some of the rif-raf out and also
attempting to sell it to a collector and not a modifier. This car is
completely showrom stock except for maybe the brand of tires. I didn't get a
look at the one that sold on ebay but my buddy told me that his interior is
MUCH better than that one. I believe I may be a little high on stating how
much he is asking but he would definately like to keep it about $5K I know.
Like I said before if you want more info just ask!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???