16V Mk2 - Wanted - Not to Exceed $3,000

Any year will do, but it must have leather, air, power windows, sunroof,
rear wiper.
Must be all original, with complete service records .
No more than 26K original miles.
No interior wear or door dings will be accepted.
I am willing to consider minor front end chips that have not gone through
the primer.

Please understand that I can't run all around North America looking at so
many examples. Therefore, I will be asking you to bring them to me for
consideration. Please contact me off list for an appointment.

Help me get these low mileage examples out of the corners where they are
being ignored.
I can't buy them all, but am willing to consider as many as I can afford on
my pension.