Fw: Removing Window rubbers

Jeeze, he just wants you to buy his s**t.

The side windows come out easily.Remove the trim from the outside, along the
top of the side and the black bar on the B pillar.
Work the rubber from the inside and just get it to lift a bit with a flat
screw driver to loosen the bond. then from the B pillar to the back along
the top and bottom and the glass will pop out with out breaking.

The front is a bit harder. (OK so I cracked the glass) work the rubber to
loosen it then from both A pillars work toward the center.

Some one (Tasha?) has the tech work up for replacing the glass...

Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
"For good health : EAT RICE!"