Fw: Removing Window rubbers

I think Pat was more-or-less kidding...

  If you are wanting to loosen up seals, douse them with Meguiars' Vinyl and
Rubber cleaner/protectant (no affiliation)...  Soak them with that, and leave
it sit for a day or so...  Then, get yourself some sort of plastic flat stick,
to use for prying...  This is not going to be fun, or for the impatient, but
you can do it if you can park this for a while, and if you are --patient--...
It can be done.  Unfort. I do not have any specific info for the 'Roc, but I
have removed several seals before, with the aid of Meguiars...  The key is to
not feel rushed by anything....

HTH

David Utley