Fw: Removing Window rubbers

So my options are to break the windows and remove the rubbers and replace the windows??? Are you kidding me?  My main concern is the front windshield and the passenger side rear side window....if the only option is to smash them out then I'm f**ked!
Chadster '87 16v
----- Original Message -----
From: Chad Eatock
To: scirocco list
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 11:16 PM
Subject: Removing Window rubbers

Can anybody please tell me the most efficient and best way other than paying someone ridiculous amounts of $$$ to remove the surrounding window rubbers in order to remove rust and prepare the rocco for paint???  Please inform me of any information as I really do not want to wreck anything before I jump into this work.
Chadster '87 16v