University of North Carolina (was Bogus Notification onemail...)

Blue cups....?

Must be "cobalt blue glasses", there is a place in Montr?al that specializes
in blue cobalt martini glasses... Kind of cool in the black light and shit.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com