A Leg Up

RENARD!!!! SHHHHH!!!  My husband was standing  right behind me when I opened
this, so much for my little "field trips". Geeez.

As for guys with my daughter and another gal in the Cabby, it better be THE
LAST TIME too! The cabby goes for E-test today, say a prayer for it.
Cathy,

>	Yes, yes...it is indeed my leg your head is under in that pic Julie
>posted.
>
>	And yes, your daughter was in the passenger's seat taking notes on how to
>mess with the fuse box to start her first VW.
>
>	Was it good for you?  Because I've gotta be the first straight guy that
>had
>TWO women in a WHITE on WHITE VW Cabby ;-)

It WAS good for me, you know that...(looks like I'll be back for more
too...wonderful! I mean with the fusebox, silly)
Cathy

>	Renard

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*