Removing Window rubbers

Hehe I just did that to a MKI corner on a door... Could not be bothered as I
have 4 more..
Buddy Scirocco lover looks at me and goes... NOOOO ... As I blow the corner
window out with a hammer..

I look at him what ? He shakes his head... And I look at him, well you do
want the rubber and molding did you not ?

Oh yeah I only keep 2 spares of everything, then its off to eBay or
destroyed. A rat can only pack so much in 20x20 space after all.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com