University of North Carolina (was Bogus Notification onemail...)

hey! i'll be in UNC this weekend. not spreading viruses though. GF says we
need to go to a bar called "he's not here" and drink out of blue cups of
some sort. i'm just waiting to go to charlottesville next month and remind
myself how much better it is. kervin, you're there, right? </pointless
drivel>

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP