More SOT cabby questions:

On 3/24/04 1:31 AM, "calimus" <calimus@techography.net> wrote:

> Rear door card area:  Infinity 6 1/2" rounds.  Take a bit of drilling and
> small loss in window roll down, but who rolls the rear windows down anyway.
> These give great high and mid's and can easily be heard without the help of
> an amp.

Can you take pix of how these installed? I couldn't figure out how to get
anything bigger than the stock speakers in mine (which I didn't even have; I
don't think they had them until the '84s).

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |