I found a few pics from the spring fling

No its intelligently program to switch the \ to proper / that is all
Linux boxes can change UPPer case to uppercase ...not a big surprise here.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com