More SOT cabby questions:

1. well drove our cabby (1989 - black) last few days that it was 80 (yes I
know it snowed that day in NY) and with the top down it was Hot , sunny and
not a cloud, so I did put the AC on with all windows up... Guess what... I
got cooled down nicely.. LOVE IT!

2. Did not notice it, Ill have to check the engine bay when the sun comes up

3. The Voltage regulator It can be, its 2 screw on the side of the
alternator, even Larry can do this without a theory of some sort, and yes
you can reuse the screws again (grin).

4. yes the springs will fit, btw the springs #'s for 8v and 16v on the
springs in the rear are identical, the front will ride a little higher (in
theory) but the cabby's are so heavy, I bet you will not even notice it.

5. What I have in the cabby is that 3" speakers in the rear, I have yet to
get any idea how to improve on it. EBay the radio will get new stuff for
cheaper.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com