More SOT cabby questions:

I figure this '88 Cabby is pretty close to an 8V Rocc in terms of the engine
bay, so here are a few more questions, I know some of you guys have ragtops.
1. Who puts air on a Cabby? Oh, I already asked that.
2. On your 8Vs, do any of you have problems with the upper rad hose rubbing
on the alternator? Suggestions for solutions?
3. Charging. If the voltage drops from accessories, is it the voltage
regulator? (I'll have to do the Bentley diagnostics tomorrow) And how tough
is that to fix?
4. It's a 1.8 8V. Will H&R 16V springs be too stiff/tall etc for it? I'm
thinking the chassis is a bit heavier than an 8V Rocco, so they should be
okay?
5. Suggestions for stereo stuff that will fit are invited. (amps/subs etc,
this is my daughter's car, in theory)
The car's great. It's all ready for the big scary E-test, and hopefully
it'll breeze through safety. It now has new oil/ oil and air filters/ 3 new
belts/ plugs/ a bunch of tensioning bolts and a bunch of other misc stuff,
like the wasp nest removed forn the tranny housing. I took it for a ride
tonight and it's really a lovely little car. Hopefully it got its hissy fit
out of the way with the thrown belt, and I can once again lavish my
attentions on the two main cars in my life ( Klaus and the headache)
You can reply off list, thanks once again for your patience.
Cathy

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*