soldering 4 ga copper wire?

OKay, here's another one. When you're building the harness for headlights,
what's the best way to attach three of those fat (10 guage?) wires? I can't
see anything at CTC that is big enough to get around them to crimp, so it's
soldered, and surrounded with electrical tape and shrink tubing. But what's
the best way. I got a sneaking suspicion I have another bunch of relays to
do on a certain new white car.
Cathy