From: <RRoyce4u@aol.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 5:19 AM
Subject: Boycott Houseofeuro

> A couple months ago Dirk posted that someone in the group owes him $2400
for parts that he had shipped almost a year ago. This weekend Dirk posted on
VWVortex that the person was Josh Able the former owner of jshouseofeuro. I
feel that if we all stick together and boycott Houseofeuro that might get
Josh's attention and cause him to pay Dirk. I quit doing business with
Houseofeuro before the Dirk situation ever came up. I wish now that I had
never given him any of my business.