Boycott Houseofeuro

>to get out of the whole issue of paying people (which is at this
> point so numerous that we lost count.

ya, right..ahh to know so much but know so little at the same time.

This is why Love the vortex, I stopped posting on there after listening to
such whining from people that didn't even have real issues. Yes, some people
have problems, but by the time I left the 'tex most of the vocal complaints
were from people that were about as bright as a box of rocks.

1- a scirocco fender guy that complained I billed him 2 times. I even sat on
a 3 way call between him, his bank, and myself and listened to the bank tell
him he was billed only once. Yet he still bashes me for double billing
him...

2- some twit that complained about not getting the right Weitec kit, he took
2 months to finally provide the part numbers, and guess what, he got the
right one.

3- corrado hoods - everything went wrong. From me paying in advance, to the
manufacturer not making the hoods and not refunding the money. Those peoples
refunds have been in the hands of the credit card processing company since
early December, I cant do anything on my end to speed that process up, and
Im also out of the loop since I put the company directly in contact with the
customers.