Boycott Houseofeuro

Josh,

    I think where a lot of folks are concerned, they are just angery
because you left them in a very confused state. People are out cash for
parts they haven't gotten, you sold the business and now no one can get
anything out of whoever you sold it to, there are rumors about you
putting around in an STI and you Move to Reno.  Put all that together
and if you were one of these people, what the hell would you be thinking
right about now?

    I don't know what your intentions were, or what really happened, all
I can do is guess, and thats exactly what everyon is having to do right
now.  Mainly because you really haven't put it out there whats going on
and what your intentions are.  maybe you should do that, let everyone
that did business with you know where they stand.  At least then they
will have your side of things and can move on from there.

    You took on a few responcabilities when you started your business,
the curernt way things look, it appears that your trying to duck all
that.  It may not be the case, but thats what it looks like.  Best thing
for you to do in my opinion, is just to lay it all out there in public
and get it over with.  Set the record so folks know what they need to do
or expect.  Just my thoughts, you don't have to like them or agree with
them.

William