Boycott Houseofeuro

A couple months ago Dirk posted that someone in the group owes him $2400 for parts that he had shipped almost a year ago. This weekend Dirk posted on VWVortex that the person was Josh Able the former owner of jshouseofeuro. I feel that if we all stick together and boycott Houseofeuro that might get Josh's attention and cause him to pay Dirk. I quit doing business with Houseofeuro before the Dirk situation ever came up. I wish now that I had never given him any of my business.