Oil leaking from headgasket

I haven't the time to follow the whole thread, but before you do anything
drastic, check the oil temp sender on the back of the engine, it was cracked
on mine, and leaked quite a bit of oil that travelled along various grooves
and ridges on its way to the ground. Not sure if the non-MFA cars have it,
but it's worth checking.
Cathy