Sourced an Audi Oil Cooler

That's 284 degrees farenheit...  It is just a bit high, allegedly 280 degrees
F begins to break down the oil, esp. at getting to that temp. many times (ie
day after day)...  Then again, the oil does not get to its optimum
performance, and/or do away with all the impurities until at least 80 C...

David Utley