Outer CV Joint Troubles

Hello again,

Bought brand new axles from potter a few weeks ago, and one outer cv joint
seems to be really hard to move around by hand, compared to the other one i
put on.   I called Mike, and he told me he has never had a problem with
them, and if it was easy to move, the cv joint was worn.  I trust him and
all, but my buddy keeps telling me that there is no way it should be THIS
hard to move and that it's no good, can anyone tell me if I'm gonna need to
get this one rebuilt or replaced?
Thanks

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium