Sourced an Audi Oil Cooler

This is where synthetic oil is giving a plus to the motor. Cheap insurance
against seized rods when things get hotter.

Since I have been using Castrol GTX 5W50, I never saw my oil temp go above
120C. With dino oil it hit 140 as soon as I was on the highway. Less
friction on the internals with the sythetic oil in the motor. This is with
the stock oil cooler. This summer I will install my Schrik oil pan, all
aluminium with fins.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco