What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

->[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Anson Clement
->A.  Somebody needs to obtain a radar gun

Saving to get one

->B. Daun and I will scout a stretch of highway of the
->neccesary length and lonelieness

A straight, flat, 3 miles long, stretch of highway, in OH? Well this I have
to see, no offence but I can find one down here in about 3-5 mins search,
but Cincy area is not well known for their " flat straight roads ", not to
mention tons of cops. But if you find one, maybe we can rent cops to make an
official event and therefore keep the "cops" off our ass.

Suggestion, find a track that is 1 mile long or so on each straight.

->D. At the end of said distance shall stand not less than two
->(2) listers of impecable reputation (where the hell are we
->going to find them?) one of whome shall hold afformentioned
->devise of speed measurement.
->

The gun gives the number, as long as the said gun is accepted as the correct
speed I have no quibble with it :)

->E. All entrants are required to carry on their persons six
->hundred (600) American dollars*.... sorry cathy.

Anson, once this is over, whom actually got all the entry monies? Not that I
don't trust you, or anything, but;

A) drivers risks going to jail, and 600$ will not bail you out on more than
2x the speed limit.
B) if no one gets caught by the police, what happens to the said monies?
C) why does this feel your looking for Beer and Parts Monies for your car ?

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau - See what I am selling today on eBay:
http://tinyurl.com/22e5b