What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

I think the best solution to all this noise is to add another event to cincy, high speed runs.

Here's how this shit goes down:

A.  Somebody needs to obtain a radar gun

B. Daun and I will scout a stretch of highway of the neccesary length and lonelieness

 C. Contestants shall have a distance of three (3) miles in which to bring their Rocco or Kia (if adorned with tie strapped vw emblem) up to speed.

D. At the end of said distance shall stand not less than two (2) listers of impecable reputation (where the hell are we going to find them?) one of whome shall hold afformentioned devise of speed measurement.

E. All entrants are required to carry on their persons six hundred (600) american dollars*.... sorry cathy.

Whomesoever shall trip said measurement device at the greatest rate of speed shall be declared "winner" and be entitled to a hearty slap on the ass, Daun will of course do the slapping.

Anson

*Cash is required to pay for bail or, in the event of mishap of a more terminal nature, to cover the cost of a cheap casket.

Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:
Okay I will drop the topic since the Great Larry and Dan, masters of all
knowledge have spoken and said my car does not provide enough horsepower to
attain the speeds over 100MPH, as I though , I am wrong, and you two are
right...

I will not amused myself to blow the doors off a cops just to get a radar
reading , not to mention 2 nights in prison an a day in court to prove you
wrong.

Believe what you want. And I will do the same, Cheers.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau - Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com