torn- need input

i ended up with both cars in much the same way. Tom's was uninsured, and
there by thier's to do with as they please. they offered it to me thinking i
would do something with it. Jay's father actually bought the wreck back from
his insurance company and gave it to me, hopeing i would do something with
it. i tried but haven't been able to do anything with them, just looking at
them brings back memories i'd care not to recall. that's why they're not
sitting in my driveway.i suppose you guys are right, maybe i should put them
in the barn for now. they can sit right next to the shell of the mkI i
scrapped late last year for no good reason. J.T. kept that as well thinking
i'd be wanting it again in the future. maybe a tribute rocco would be very
fitting......

So Sayeth The Hitman

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx