[OT] Need suggestions for a sport wagon

Dan Smith wrote:

> Two words. Jetta GLI. Saw one at the auto show, it's sweet. 4dr,
> leather, 6sp manual, sport/lowering springs, big ole BBS rims and a
> great price ($23,000). Also, 180hp 1.8T and I'm pretty sure it's
> available with a moonroof.

You're mixing the "old" GLI with the "new" one.. the old one was VR6
(only) and leather was an available option.  There's a new GLI just now
coming out that is just like the GTI 337 - 18" BBS RC's, 1.8T, 6-speed,
Audi TT 225q brakes, and cloth (only) Recaro interior w/aluminum trim.
Problem with a Jetta is the rear seat room is almost non-existent.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA