[OT] Need suggestions for a sport wagon

Two words. Jetta GLI. Saw one at the auto show, it's sweet. 4dr, leather, 6sp manual, sport/lowering springs, big ole BBS rims and a great price ($23,000). Also, 180hp 1.8T and I'm pretty sure it's available with a moonroof.

Dan

Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com> wrote:
Sporty and kids do not belong in the same sentence.

Talk to Brad Peet about his S4 Avant...it's a beast that would eat the GTI
for lunch.

Brian Honnold
Director of Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments