torn- need input

I'm sure your friends would rather have someone they knew (and enjoyed
driving with) taking the useful parts off the cars, rather than having them
slowly picked apart in the yards. But it depends on how you are with it.
Everyone grieves differently, and I don't know if I could handle it. You're
going to have to figure this one out for yourself I think. And if you need
more time to decide, perhaps storing the cars for a while is a good way to
go. Then the choice of what to do is still available.
Cathy