New rear stress bar

Yeah, 'Euro' in the the dub community is definitely the equivalent of yellow stickers in the rice world. It always just irks me when people call stuff Euro because they think it makes them special.

Dan - I wanna rock me an Irish-spec dub.

Krazy Horse <nightmare16v1988@hotmail.com> wrote:
>though I don't think it's "Euro-spec" and definitely not imported from the
>UK.

I've learned that if people use the word "Euro", the part doubles in value.
Just like how yellow and red stickers add the most horsepower (unless its a
really really big sticker, that add just as much HP).

When I sell my car I will be sure to mention the Euro Dents and Euro Paint
Chips (they reduce weight and wind resistence, thus, adding horsepower!!)

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)