New rear stress bar

>though I don't think it's "Euro-spec" and definitely not imported from the
>UK.

I've learned that if people use the word "Euro", the part doubles in value.
Just like how yellow and red stickers add the most horsepower (unless its a
really really big sticker, that add just as much HP).

When I sell my car I will be sure to mention the Euro Dents and Euro Paint
Chips (they reduce weight and wind resistence, thus, adding horsepower!!)

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now!