New rear stress bar

Well for once Larry I think aside from agreeing with you about the auction
bar, (I had not noticed where it sat on the pillar and I agree)
I believe your speaking through your immensely large hat.

Let me explain.

Eurosport Front strut bars BOLT to each strut tower, it is not attached to
the shock/spring assembly itself. Its bolted on to the chassis.

For the lower front bar, I never though the single bar, (Neuspeed and K bar)
did much else than prevent the a-arm from parting opposite ways myself.
Another reason, why I bough the Eurosport sub race frame, if you ever looked
at it you will realize that it's a large item, bolts to the from a-arm point
then to the chassis at the rear bolt mount point at the sway part location.
Again bolted in 4 points to the chassis and each bolt point forms a full
square closed box, and each bolt point transverse diagonally to the other
side, a most efficient setup!.

I have a rear stress bar, and unlike, the one we were talking about (eBay
auction, and how you pointed out with good reasons why its not worth it.),
again my Eurosport rear stress bar, does not mount unto the shock assembly
at all, actually it U clamps around the top of the rear strut towers, to the
chassis,
And I can tell when driving it made a difference and I was skeptical at
first when I bought it, I realize quickly the difference it made in the
rear. Those make a difference, I have driven identical year car with same
setup on shock/springs, except one had all 3 stress bars and the other did
not, and the one that didn't, moved around a lot more (i.e.: rolling of the
body in a tight turn, instead of staying flat!)

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com