New rear stress bar

WTF!!!  Dude, quit being so damn sensitive...  Listen, you reply to
pretty much every thread, often whether or not you have anything
positive to add.  So don't get all pissy when people with engineering
backgrounds call you on the misinformation you're spreading on technical
discussions...  You can agree or disagree on a particular topic, but
enough with the thinking that everyone's out to get you or something...
You're just an easy target cause you're wrong so much of the time...  :)

Mark - unapologetically blunt today cause my tongue is just too sore
from all the biting lately...
75
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K