[tech] need to repair top

Quoting Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net>

> (Bye the way, how does someone who sells a dress for $10,000 [if that is an
> actual selling price, not a publicity stunt] keep a straight face during
> the transaction?)
>
> Chris

  I would imagine it is because the dresses are hand-fitted, and one of a
kind.  BUT, when the demand goes up, they make one for each size to fill the
rack...

  A poor analogy might be a prototype car, which is very expensive to make the
first time, but cheaper and cheaper as time goes by...

--
Regards,
David Utley