Not running a heater, what can I use?

Does this mean you are not running the whole unit then?  If so I hope
you live in a very dry climate, because the blower is what helps keep
the windshield from fogging up.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe