Not running a heater, what can I use?

So I starting to put the rocco back together last weekend and I had some
problems putting the heater in. The rocco used to have an a/c heater, but i
removed it and was hopeing to use an non a/c one. I made a custom bracket
for the heater to fit in to the hole, but then wiring was a problem. I'm
never took the wiring out of a rabbit, so I decided to not run a heater at
all. I will only drive this car in the spring and summer so I don't need a
lot of heat. But we still have some cool nights in the summer so does anyone
have any  advice on what I should use. I looked around and found some in car
heater but I'm just not sure. Any input will be welcome, Thanks

LUke