  From: Lukas Jankowski
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 1:34 PM
  Subject: Not running a heater, what can I use?

  So I starting to put the rocco back together last weekend and I had some
  problems putting the heater in. The rocco used to have an a/c heater, but i
  removed it and was hopeing to use an non a/c one. I made a custom bracket
  for the heater to fit in to the hole, but then wiring was a problem. I'm
  never took the wiring out of a rabbit, so I decided to not run a heater at
  all. I will only drive this car in the spring and summer so I don't need a
  lot of heat. But we still have some cool nights in the summer so does anyone
  have any  advice on what I should use. I looked around and found some in car
  heater but I'm just not sure. Any input will be welcome, Thanks

  LUke