OT- Gmail invites?

Ok, I'd love to ditch my hotmail, and will hand out invites to all.

Put me down on the list for wanting a invite.  I use my "free" accounts
for any online transactions...just because it attracts so much spam.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)