Do I have it bad? (long)

Neptuno wrote:

> Lets get back to crack smoking and dreams!!!!!!! :)
> See you people just had to trow SALT on my wound that
> was healing on having to back out literaly 48hrs
> before Cincy.............
> I can not believe Im saying this but: "Im still a
> Virgin!!!!! Wha wha wha!!!!
>
> El virgen,
> Tony......
>
> Ps, Back to dreams?

Neptuno-

(as in the Roman god of the sea?)

As for making it to Cincy I set out with only 50% of my glutius
maximums and had a grand adventure at the '90 percent across Nevada'
way point w/ the local radar police, some laughing truck drivers with
a big "I told you so", and a night in jail over the wrong license
plates on the car. (In an attempt to make the journey I set out in a
manner unable to support my chosen travel velocity.)

So, I am gearing up to make Cincy 2kFIVE and pack along as many West
Coasters that have the insanity/balls to make the trip. More legally
this time.  8])

btw- One of the main things I have heard is to develop the ability to
fly in your dreams. One time, many years ago I I drempt I was on the
street out in front of the house, it was a very, very foggy day (30
miles from San Fran.; it gets foggy periodically certain time a year.)

In my hands were a cast iron frying pan on one side and a ping pong
paddle on the other. I looked at them, incredously, and then began
running down the street. After flapping slowly a few times I rose into
the sky and had a fun time learning to fly (and avoid the wires.) :)

Since then I haven't actively flown very much but I have interacted in
dreams with the things and sometimes people around me.

Work on 'waking up' in your dreams , it's a good thing.

TBerk