Do I have it bad? (long)

Lets get back to crack smoking and dreams!!!!!!! :)
See you people just had to trow SALT on my wound that
was healing on having to back out literaly 48hrs
before Cincy.............
I can not believe Im saying this but: "Im still a
Virgin!!!!! Wha wha wha!!!!

El virgen,
Tony......

Ps, Back to dreams?