[OT] List Mail and Bounced Messages

T Berk wrote:

> Quote:
> We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your current
> bounce score is 3.0 out of a maximum of 7.0. Please double check that
> your subscribed address is correct and that there are no problems with
> delivery to this address. Your bounce score will be automatically reset
> if the problems are corrected soon.
>

> I wonder why the list thinks I bounced mail? (feels like a bounced
> check, but it's just a feeling.)
>

> My mail box on SBC is 2Gig and hasn't filled up since way back when it
> was way smaller and those email worms were wriggling all over the place.
>

> Any one else getting this type problem?

I am as well.  I think it has to do with over-agressive anti-spam
measures in place at our ISPs...  I contacted my ISP, and they were
absolutely of no help at all.  In fact I haven't been able to recieve
ANY Megasquirt email list messages for several months now because they
get bounced.  Maybe "Megasquirt" sounds like something porn/spam related
to them?  When I contacted them about this issue, they just said that
they have a blanket anti-spam "filter" in place, and that I couldn't
make any changes to anything to allow specific emails through...  Gee
thanks...  One reason I plan on utilizing my newly acquired Gmail
account soon...

Mark.
75
77