[OT] List Mail and Bounced Messages

Quote:
We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your current
bounce score is 3.0 out of a maximum of 7.0. Please double check that
your subscribed address is correct and that there are no problems with
delivery to this address. Your bounce score will be automatically
reset if the problems are corrected soon.

I wonder why the list thinks I bounced mail? (feels like a bounced
check, but it's just a feeling.)

My mail box on SBC is 2Gig and hasn't filled up since way back when it
was way smaller and those email worms were wriggling all over the place.

Any one else getting this type problem?

TBerk